- More awards success for Century clients as Protel wins the Services Award in the SME Coventry and Warwickshire Awards and Jo Derviller, MD of Imaginate Creative, picks up the runner up prize in the Business Entrpreneur category.
- Awards success for three Century clients this week.
- Congratulations to our client the Heart of England Co-operative Society which has won the Corporate Commitment to the Community Award in this year’s Coventry Telegraph Business Awards.
- Congratulations to Josh Redfern and our client Cartwright Group for winning the Apprentice of the Year Award in the Commercial Motor Awards.
- Awards success as seven Century PR clients shortlisted in the Coventry Telegraph Business Awards and SME Awards.
- Hitting the ground running for Century’s newest client Pro-Tel Fieldwork which is shortlisted in the Service Excellence category in the SME Awards.
- Century PR wins new client – Pro-Tel Fieldwork Ltd
- Century client Cartwright makes its debut in Sunday Times Top Track 250
- Cartwright shortlisted for two Commercial Motor awards.
- Turmeric Gold shortlisted in the English Curry Awards 2017
- Heart of England Co-operative Society’s Funeral Division featured in lead picture story in Coventry Telegraph http://bit.ly/2tQbjkH
• Panther MD Colin McCarthy in regional finals of EY Awards
• Contechs makes its debut into the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200.
• Gloria Elliott, Chief Executive of the Noise Abatement Society, is awarded the OBE for Services to Awareness of and Solutions to Pollution from Noise.
• Congratulations to Zoe’s Place Business Group which has raised £61,000 at its second annual ball. http://bit.ly/2ryRavI
• Century PR clients’ success in Northants Logistics Awards – Fortec Distribution Network wins Team of the Year and Panther Warehousing Large Company of the Year for second year running.
• Jo Derviller of Imaginate UK wins Woman Who… Achieves in Business
• Century PR proud to be supporting Zoe’s Place – http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/zoes-place-black-white-ball-13036588
• Century PR client Panther Warehousing enters FT’s Top 1000 European fastest growing companies for the first time, coming in at number 431.