- Century client Dallas Burston Polo Club wins Business of the Year in Pride of Stratford Awards
- Century begins new chapter in Royal Leamington Spa after more than two decades in Coventry.
Congratulations to our client Cartwright which has picked up the FTA Logistics Most Innovative Product of the Year Award.
- More awards success for Century clients as Protel wins the Services Award in the SME Coventry and Warwickshire Awards and Jo Derviller, MD of Imaginate Creative, picks up the runner up prize in the Business Entrpreneur category.
- Awards success for three Century clients this week.
- Congratulations to our client the Heart of England Co-operative Society which has won the Corporate Commitment to the Community Award in this year’s Coventry Telegraph Business Awards.
- Congratulations to Josh Redfern and our client Cartwright Group for winning the Apprentice of the Year Award in the Commercial Motor Awards.
- Awards success as seven Century PR clients shortlisted in the Coventry Telegraph Business Awards and SME Awards.
- Hitting the ground running for Century’s newest client Pro-Tel Fieldwork which is shortlisted in the Service Excellence category in the SME Awards.
- Century PR wins new client – Pro-Tel Fieldwork Ltd
- Century client Cartwright makes its debut in Sunday Times Top Track 250
- Cartwright shortlisted for two Commercial Motor awards.
- Turmeric Gold shortlisted in the English Curry Awards 2017
- Heart of England Co-operative Society’s Funeral Division featured in lead picture story in Coventry Telegraph http://bit.ly/2tQbjkH