Century PR (CPR) is one of the UK’s most experienced and successful national PR agencies, with established offices in Coventry and central London.
Our diverse range of clients, past and present, includes Coutts & Co, the Queens Bank, London Taxis, manufacturers of the world famous London Black Cab, the Heart of England Co-operative Society and on a global scale TNT Express Worldwide, together with lesser known brands which have all benefited from the Century PR ‘difference’ in our approach to maximising a client’s PR potential.
Essentially our different approach to building images for the commercial advantage of our clients involves a defined process. This begins with agreeing set objectives at the outset of a PR campaign through to delivery of results and most importantly measurement against the client’s investment.
Stuart Miller, CEO, ByBox Ltd
It is a proven model that has delivered consistent results for our clients time after time. The cost effectiveness of our PR service is consistently confirmed throughout this website by testimonials that are evidence of the success of our ‘value for money partnership’ with our clients.
Heart of England Co-operative Society’s Funeral Division featured in lead picture … Read more...
• Panther MD Colin McCarthy in regional finals of EY … Read more...
• Century PR clients’ success in Northants Logistics Awards – … Read more...
- No PR campaign or project is too large or small
- Our team of PR practitioners have rare rounded experience of the media and corporate communications from newspaper journalism to the trade press, in-house corporate PR and PR consultancy
- Strategic planning in line with clients’ business objectives underpinned by proven measurement criteria
- Access to Century’s clients past and present – if you are considering Century as your PR partner this is your insurance!